- A folk ballad from the misty hills of Kentucky.
- A sophisticated jazz standard, heard through a New York doorway.
- Steamy blues from New Orleans, circa 1920.
- A swinging two step at the dance hall, where Bob Wills is on the stand.
- A samba igniting the hills of Rio de Janeiro.
- Colorful original songs.
All from one musical duo, delivered with passion and humor and total commitment to the emotional power of the music they love. Miss Brown to You refuses to be confined to one style, one period. Instead they prefer to expand the horizon of every genre they play, even while upholding the traditions of the musicians that have inspired them in the past. The musicians that make up Miss Brown to You are capable of an eclectic abandon that few other bands attempt, and they are looking for an audience that appreciates a broad palate of musical colors.
Together, Mary Reynolds and Louise Goldberg are Miss Brown To You.
Miss Brown To You can capture you with their subtle ballads, soulful blues, sophisticated bop and swinging classical jazz, and will warm you with their colorful original songs.